Official Ticket Exchange for Season Ticket Holders & Supporters.
Buy & Sell Pompey Tickets via portsmouth.viagogo.co.uk
Pompey have today launched the ‘Ticket Exchange’ a way to buy and sell home match tickets that do not normally come on to the market.
All the Marketing blurb is below for you to read, but in essence this is a way of Season Ticket Holders being able to sell unwanted tickets and Non Season Tickets Holders being able to get better seats in the ground.
No more sitting in the Milton End for that one-off visit to Fratton Park.
Have a read and if you’ve any questions – post them at the bottom of the article and I’ll do my best to answer them.
What Is The ‘Ticket Exchange’?
The PFC viagogo ‘Ticket Exchange’ is your place to buy & sell tickets with other supporters
Season Ticket Holders
Can’t make a match this season? – No Problem – you can sell your extra ticket on the ‘Ticket Exchange’
Officially endorsed by PFC, the ‘Ticket Exchange` is the fastest & easiest way to get cash for your seats
Need tickets? Simply register for the ‘Ticket Exchange’ & you’ll be able to buy tickets for Pompey matches
The ‘Ticket Exchange’ offers a 100% guarantee & gives you immediate access to the best seats at Fratton Park
Sell Tickets in 3 Easy Steps
1. Sign In – To activate your account today go to portsmouth.viagogo.co.uk & click ‘Sign in/Register’.
2. List Your Tickets – Select the games for which you have extra seats & your tickets will be posted immediately on the ‘Ticket Exchange’
3. Receive Payment – After a Pompey fan has purchased your tickets, you will receive an email with further instructions.
Selling tickets on the ‘Ticket Exchange’ is the best way to get cash for your extra seats
Buy Tickets in 3 Easy Steps
1. Find Your Tickets – Go to Portsmouth.viagogo.co.uk and browse the wide selection of tickets posted for sale by Season Ticket Holders
2. Purchase Tickets – When you find your desired seats click the ‘Buy’ link & create an account. Buying tickets on the ‘Ticket Exchange’ is safe, secure & 100% guaranteed
3. Receive Your Tickets – You will receive an email confirmation that includes information about how your tickets will arrive.
It really is that simple – Chelsea & Celtic run similar schemes and they are very successful – It means that all the seats get used and for once the supporters and not necessarily the club are the winners.
Well-done Pompey for this one. It’s great to see you thinking about the fans.
Written by Chix – Marketing blurb by Pompey.
The views within this article are the views of the individual who wrote and submitted this piece, sometimes solely theirs. They are not necessarily shared by the Vital Pompey Site Journalists.
To join the Vital Pompey debate – in the forum or with comments on articles – simply take a few seconds to register an account.