We all support Pompey; we all have an opinion on the club so why not share this? Vital Pompey is looking for answers to a few simple questions, which pompeymorris has.
Vital Pompey prides itself on the interaction we have with our members.
We like to think that we rarely claim to speak, or even say that we do speak, for all Pompey fans and instead look to gage a wider opinion from our own thoughts shared in that attempt to get the wider views shared by our fellow fans!
As such we welcomed answers to some (ideally all) of the following questions, which pompeymorris was happy to do.
Here is what they said…
1) Overall thoughts of the 2010/11 season?
Pretty much as I thought. Although maybe expected a bit higher.
2) Who was the player sold or released (in the summer of 2010 or during the season) that we most missed in 2010/11?
Not sure. Maybe James. Thought Ritchie could have stayed.
3) And the player sold or released (in the summer of 2010 or during the season) that we least missed?
Tommy Smith. Though Rangers seem to like him.
4) What did you find good about the 2010/11 season?
Not a great deal.
5) And the thing(s) you found most bad?
The continual bollocks behind the scenes!
6) How many games did you attend in the 2010/11 season?
7) Do you have any idea what you plans for attendance in 2011/12 will be?
About the same, depending on work.
8) So, onto Steve Cotterill – what are your thoughts on the boss?
Couldn’t do much else. Some people criticise tactics, but they do with every boss.
9) Who did you think was the most impressive loanee we had in 2010/11?
10) What about the least effective and impressive loanee Cotterill brought in last term?
If it wasn’t for sonko then it would have been Dickinson.
11) Favourite memory/game of 2010/11 was?
12) What about your worst moment/game in 2010/11?
Palace 4-1. I have been there many times and been hammered every game. Brighton was shit as well.
13) Your player of the season for 2010/11 and why?
Ward. Young, committed and local.
14) What about the least impressive player of 2010/11? Or should that be worst!
15) What would be your Pompey hopes, aspirations or expectations for 2011/12?
Depends on the owner. At the moment we are in a worst position than last year (player numbers).
16) And finally add anything else you would like here…
Nothing that hasn’t already been discussed by everyone already but I think we could be in trouble if this potential takeover isn’t sorted soon. If we get to 2 weeks before the start of the season with 8 players then we are f*%£*d!
Answered by pompeymorris.
If answering these questions interests you click here then please email your answers through, with your username, to me on firstname.lastname@example.org.
PLAY UP POMPEY!